When the state government laid down their South East Queensland Regional Plan, Plainland was the area identified to be developed for retail and commercial purposes to supply services and infrastructure to the Lockyer Valley and surrounding farming districts. In 2006 Peter and Paul redeveloped the butcher shop at Plainland and Schulte’s Central was born. Stage 1 of Schulte's Central now boasts 380sqm of retail and 385sqm of factory dedicated to Schulte's Meat Tavern as well as a further 795sqm of mixed retail and medical services.
Schulte's Central now boasts tenants such as
- Plainland Medical Centre - 5411 4246 - incorporating Sullivan & Nicolaides and Anita Salter Eye Care
- Plainland Pharmacy - 5411 4240
- Plainland Property Sales - 5465 7333 - for all local real estate sales.
- The Sea Merchant - 5465 6414 - for the freshest Seafood in the Lockyer Valley.
- Eagle Boys
- Plainland Car Wash - Boasting new technology automated washes as well as bays for vacuuming and self serve cleaning.
There are also approvals for a further 3 stages of retail and commercial shops to be built in the complex. Stage 2 is leasing now so if you are interested in the development that is going places call Melinda Schulte on 0418 193 958 or 5465 6592.